"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
- Walt Disney
Preventative Drink Driving
Drivers Alcohol Awareness Course.
Who this course is for
This is a 3.5 hour workshop aimed at professional drivers or people who are required to drive as part of their job to prevent being convicted of a drink driving offence. This course would also be suitable for people who require their vehicle for social and domestic purposes. It is an approved DSA course and as such can form part of professional competence training.
- Legislation underpinning drink driving including the drink drive limit
- Explore the Scottish culture of drinking alcohol including statistics and government initiatives to tackle the drinking culture
- Understand the consequences associated with being convicted of drink driving
- Explore skills and characteristics of good drivers
- Consider how alcohol affects your functioning
- Understand units of alcohol, recommended daily intake and will work out your own drinking patterns so you are aware of when you are free of alcohol to drive safely.
There are two options for training:
- We can train your training staff to deliver the course to a wider workforce. This requires a needs analysis and us to develop a bespoke package whereby we help to fill gaps in knowledge.
- We can facilitate the course with your staff.
Call, email or use on-line contact form.